Your career with us
Do you appreciate a secure working environment in the food industry, with motivation, and room to use your talents?
As an independent, specialised supplier of oleochemical products, such as castor oil derivatives and naphthenates or naphthenic acids, we at OLEO-CHEMIE have been developing product diversifications and services for national and international users with our partners for over 30 years. Become part of our family business.
Would you like to do your job training in an exciting industry and put your talents to good use? Then start your training at OLEO!
What you bring
- Baccalaureate or Vocational Baccalaureate diploma
- An aptitude for business tasks, organizational and economic processes, and working with numbers
- A high degree of commitment and responsibility
- Team skills and customer orientation
- An enjoyment of communication, including in English
- Solid MS Office skills
What we offer
Here you’ll learn all the business areas and processes of an exporting company, from product purchasing and further processing to sale to international customers, including offer calculation, order handling, contract preparation and exciting insights into logistics concepts. Your trainer is your personal contact person and will always be there for you.
Send your informative application documents by e-mail to:
To strengthen our team, we’re looking to fill the above position as soon as possible.
- Further refinement of our QM system per DIN EN ISO 9001:2018 and our HACCP concept
- Creation and monitoring of product documentation
- Design of audits
- QM training and establishment of all facets of the QM system
- Management of process deviations
- Observation, preparation and monitoring of relevant directives and legislation, for proactive implementation
After a successfully completing a degree in nutritional science or a comparable education, you may already have several years of professional experience, and a good knowledge of English. You have team skills, are communicative and goal-oriented, and have an extensive knowledge of food standards – ISO 9001:2018, IFS, FSSC – as well as ERP software and MS Office.